If you’re planning a special night on Valentine’s Day here are some great beauty tips to help you look (and feel) your best:
- It’s all in the eyes so maximize your lashes! Start by curling your lashes with an eye lash curler, gently pinch the lashes at the roots and then move along the length, squeezing as you go. Apply mascara while wiggling the wand a bit so that you use as much mascara as possible for the maximum effect. You can repeat this up to three times to get your lashes look longer and more separated.
- Prepare your lips for kisses – start by gently exfoliating your lips, you can use Jericho Facial Foaming Scrub or use products containing alpha hydroxy acid if you wish. Then apply a rich moisturizing balm, preferably a natural balm containing Shea Butter.
- Revive your skin with a facial scrub and a deep cleaning facial mask. If you want your skin to look radiant on Valentine’s Day start this routine now, repeating twice a week and right before the big day.
- Use all your senses and apply fragrance the right way! Splash your favorite fragrance on your pulse points including your wrists, inner elbows, beck hollow, and behind the ears. The heat from these points help release the scent more vigorously. Be careful not to apply too much perfume, three to four spritz is usually enough.
- Switch from body lotion to body oil for a smooth, glowing and silky skin all over. You can also use a body oil to give a loving body massage.
- Add some glow to your complexion – apply a liquid highlighter beneath your foundation. It allows it to shimmer through for a natural looking glow.
- Use blush to create a natural flush on your cheeks by using a blush one shade darker than your everyday color.
- Sleep! Get enough rest before the big night to allow your skin to look its best. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Share your special Valentine's Day beauty tips with us! What's your secret?