We all get so many advices on how to get perfect skin from magazines or other women in your life, but how can you tell what’s actually useful? Here are our top tips for perfect skin you can count on to help your skin:
- Always treat your hands: it is true that you can tell a person’s age by their hands. To reduce the signs of time you can actually use the same Dead Sea anti-aging products you use on your face for your hands!
- To treat scars and uneven skin tone avoid staying in the sun and always use sunscreen. Prevent the dark spots or scars from getting darker by wearing sunscreen and staying in the shade. You can try to treat the marks with skin products containing retinol and antioxidants.
- Retinol is one of the key ingredients in anti-aging skin care products. Use Jericho JP anti-aging products that contain retinol in order to prevent wrinkles, improve pigmentation and texture. Jericho Restoring Day Cream is perfect for hydrating your skin and treating the signs of aging. Jericho Restoring Day cream firms and tightens your skin, helping to boost skin's elasticity. Once absorbed into the dermis (the skin between the epidermis and subcutaneous tissues), the Dead Sea minerals supply a new restorative collagen. This means fewer wrinkles, creases and visual signs of aging. Jericho’s strong and effective mixture of vitamin E and C protect your skin from harmful toxins that cause poor skin conditions.
- Use scrubs very gently and don’t over-exfoliate: it can cause irritation and breakouts. Use your Dead Sea Facial scrub only once or twice a week.
- Did you know that too little sleep can lead to breakouts? Get your nightly eight hours to help your skin heal since growth hormones are at their highest when you sleep.
- Moisturizing is essential for all skin-types, even oily acne-prone type. If you don't keep your skin moisturized it can worsen breakouts, so use an oil free moisturizing cream that will not clog your pores.
- Last but not least, remember that even the kitchen holds some beauty secrets… for example black tea bags can really reduce puffiness and under-eye circles.