The Dead Sea is a wonderful getaway for a summer vacation, but if you can't make it all the way to the Dead Sea, the pool, beach, and park can be a whole lot of alternative fun during summer time. Here are some great skin care tips to get your body ready for that swimsuit or your "oh so cute" shorts:
- Rub-a-dub-dub- Scrubbing and exfoliating will ensure your skin will be smooth and shiny. Exfoliation helps your skin to get rid of dead skin cells, thus allowing new younger cells to grow. Instead of a dull, grainy looking skin, enjoy silky soft skin that you will be proud to show off in your new bathing suit. Try Jericho Energizing Salt Scrub with Kiwi Mango Oil, which will renew your skin and energize your spirit with the great scents of summer.
- Get rid of the orange peel look- Orange peel look, or cellulite, can appear on thighs, buttocks and even stomach. It doesn't necessary happen if you are overweight- even skinny woman can get cellulite. In order to eliminate your cellulite, keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water and exercise on a weekly basis. In addition, use Jericho Cellulite Treatment Gel in order to remove stubborn deposits of cellulite.
- Switch to lotion- Body butter is wonderful during winter time, but as the temperature rises, and humidity kicks in, you want to moisturize your skin without making it feel sticky and sweaty. Choose a light body lotion that absorbs quickly into the skin, and make sure to apply after every shower, in order to keep your skin nourished and healthy. Also, do not neglect areas like elbows, knees and heels… summer time will show it all off!
- Aloe is your best friend- Aloe-Vera is one of nature's most soothing plants for skin burns and skin irritations. Always keep Aloe-Vera Gel handy during summer time to ease all sunburns, itchy mosquito bites and any other skin blemishes you might have. When choosing an Aloe-Vera gel, make sure to choose a pure gel, made of all natural ingredients, to ensure the best results to your skin.
- Wear sunscreen- During summer time, you might want to cover as little as possible, but never ever go out in the sun without sunscreen. The damaging UV rays can dramatically increase the signs of aging, causing wrinkles, dry skin, and spotting.
Visit our new product lisiting on Directory World