We asked three of our most popular esthetician to share their beauty and skincare tips. Each has different style but all have vast experience in beauty and skin care:
“As a young girl I suffered from oily acne-prone skin, and I had to learn how to treat my condition first in order to learn how to treat others. Healing my skin helped my self-esteem and had a real impact on my life to the better.”
Here are Suzan’s best beauty tips:
- Always use peeling masks at home, at least once a week. It will help your skin to look fresher and younger and remove dead skin cells.
- Use only quality skin care products, check the ingredients and make sure they match your skin type.
- Don’t over pluck your eyebrows. Style changes according to fashion, you might want it thin now and thick later. You can always use makeup to re-shape your eyebrow.
“I believe in natural cosmetics and naturopathy. In my view, nutrition is the most important factor on skin’s look and feel.”
Here are Natasha’s best beauty tips:
- Eat natural unprocessed food as much as possible.
- Try to stay positive and lower stress levels.
- Smile! Do whatever helps you to feel good.
“I focus on anti-aging and skin rejuvenation. I’m an expert in treating older skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots”.
Here are Magi’s best beauty tips:
- Use skin care products that contain vitamins, collagen, vital minerals and other nutrients that will help your skin look younger and plumper.
- Massage your face in order to strengthen the facial muscles and avoid sagging skin.
- Drink a lot of water to hydrate your skin from the inside out and try to avoid smoking.
What’s your beauty tip? Share with us on the comments below or on our Facebook page!